To check the overview of your contributions, sign in to your KissKissBankBank account, then click on your image or username in the top-right corner of the page, and select "My contributions".
A list of your contributions will appear, with the status of these contributions:
- Ok: your contribution was validated and taken into account for the campaign.
- Payment failed: your contribution could not be taken into account: your payment attempt was unsuccessful.
- Reimbursed: your contribution was paid back on your bank account after the project failed to reach its funding goal.
- Cancelled: you cancelled your contribution, therefore it was paid back to you on your bank account.
- Refund failed: if you contributed with a prepaid card or through a bank transfer, the automatic refund is not possible. Please see "Contribution refund"
When a campaign is active, you can choose to cancel your contribution. To do this, just click on "Cancel my contribution".
⚠️ Warning: It is not possible to cancel your contributions within the last 24 hours of a campaign.